Monday 30 September 2013

SexyLook Organic Aloe Power Soothing 4D Duo Lifting Mask [Sponsored]




Introducing the new - SexyLook Organic Aloe Power Soothing 4D Duo Lifting Mask

That's right, what is 3D when you have 4D! 
Vincent and I are rather vain when we are together. We would do masks together on a weekly basis. He is also kinda the motivation (vice versa) to achieving better/clearer/less red/less-marks face. That boy has been under the sun for too long, and his freckles are starting to appear (which I have always feared for myself - and partner). 
 
Previously, we have all (including my mum) used the 3D Duo Lifting Mask (below) which my buddy had gotten for me when he was in Taiwan last year! 


DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE 3D and 4D Masks
Apart from the difference in the benefits that the mask provides, there was a significant in the following points!

STRETCHABILITY! 
Yes! The 4D Duo Lifting Mask is a lot easier to manipulate! It was really easy to fit on! Don't worry, if it doesn't suit your face, my mum has tried it, my boyfriend has, and so did I (Oblong face-shape). It fit rather perfectly I would say. A whole lot better than the 3D masks! 

Both Vincent and I experienced the "ear" pain when we tried to pull the mask to "hook" at our ears, but with the new product, it doesn't anymore! *yay*

QUALITY
The previous 3D mask was a little tooo thin for my preference. Read a lot of online reviews that the masks would tear easily when it gets "over-stretched".  But the 4D mask was perfect. The texture of the mask was of a thicker cotton (the thickest cotton I have used for mask). Definitely makes you feel that your skin will receive the essence of the product. 

AMOUNT
 Not sure about you guys, but I like my masks refrigerated. I was told by my beauty advisor in the past that by keeping our masks cold, when we place it on our skin, it will help to contract the "visible" pores while the essence seeps through. 

This time, I didn't keep the 4D masks refrigerated and placed it on. Immediately, it had a cooling effect which I really appreciated. However, I noticed that the amount of essence in the bag in comparison with the 3D mask really differ quite a weeee bit. But it was fine for me (didn't really need that much of the essence anyway) (:

After-Effect
You see, I had never liked the feeling of stickiness that a mask provides especially after taking them off. I was rather particular with this point. However, the 4D mask surprised me when I took it off. 
It didn't leave a sticky feeling in comparison with the 3D mask!

Here is our scary faces! HAHAA
If you are wondering where you can purchase them in Singapore, don't fret! The mask are brought in by Secretive.sg. and the best part is.........Only $15.90 for 5 pieces of calming shiokness on your face! You don't even need to visit a physical store as Secretive.sg has delivery services!. 

I mean, what more can you even ask for? 

Here are the other ranges that you can find! 



Find out what others have got to say over at their own blogposts here - CLICK

Secretive.sg is hosting a contest for the top 3 posts with the most comments. If you vote for me, and I happen to win the $100 hamper, I will do another random draw and gift the item back to you! so.... if you wish to win, get your friends/family/followers to leave a comment here on my post - CLICK



(:

xoxo
Andrea 

No comments:

Post a Comment